Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03098 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,701KM (Php54,883) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)