Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,699KM (AU$2,943) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)