Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,934KM (AU$2,216) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)