Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,816KM (€927) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)