Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,494KM (€1,782) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (about 2 hours ago)