Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,728KM (2,363,905 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)