Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,779KM (3,818,861 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)