Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,183KM (1,595,550 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)