Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,267KM (3,988,145 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)