Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,492KM (1,902,559 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)