Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48551 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,667KM (﷼ 7,553) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)