Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44366 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,317KM (﷼ 5,222) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)