Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44905 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,535KM (﷼ 7,872) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)