Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48071 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,825KM (﷼ 7,957) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)