Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49073 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,008KM (﷼ 8,168) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)