Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45621 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,889KM (﷼ 6,332) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)