Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44270 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,744KM (﷼ 3,939) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)