Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 BAM / SYP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,703KM (476,397 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)