Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 BAM / SYP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,034KM (320,338 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)