Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,081KM ($2,560) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)