Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24420 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,129KM (元8,720) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)