Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,702KM (564,879 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)