Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,690KM (902,335 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)