Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,311KM (1,454,645 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)