Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,760KM (584,425 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)