Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,359KM (1,453,877 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)