Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,633KM (1,568,825 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)