Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,877KM (₩1,297,932) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)