Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,863KM (₩2,477,638) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)