Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00158 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,072KM (₩2,571,810) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)