Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,683KM (33,888,732 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)