Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,925KM (36,087,990 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (38 minutes ago)