Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46288 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,175KM (2,539 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)