Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45581 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,886KM (4,138 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)