Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45448 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,820KM (4,005 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)