Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.528 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,746KM (S/. 3,304) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)