Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.536 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,262KM (S/. 4,223) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (28 minutes ago)