Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,088KM (R$ 5,404) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (37 minutes ago)