Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00268 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,601KM (CH$1,341,440) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)