Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,899KM (CH$805,591) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)