Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,823KM (CH$686,925) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)