Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18454 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,536KM (Bs 8,321) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)