Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18350 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,668KM (Bs 9,091) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)