Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 633KM (Bs 23,663,215) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)