Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08454 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,357KM (Mex$ 16,049) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)