Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08341 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,117KM (Mex$ 13,389) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (44 minutes ago)