Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09709 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,123KM (Mex$ 21,864) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)