Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,310KM (R$ 5,546) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)