Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,266KM (R$ 5,565) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)