Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44875 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,619KM (R$ 3,608) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)