Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,232KM (R$ 5,736) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)