Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,994KM (R$ 5,571) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)