Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46268 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,741KM (R$ 3,764) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)