Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45486 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,353KM (R$ 5,174) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)