Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48810 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,401KM (R$ 2,870) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (44 minutes ago)