Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09032 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,430KM (Mex$ 15,834) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (41 minutes ago)