Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,759KM ($1,533) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)