Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,451KM ($1,363) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)