Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM ($1,185) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)