Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,472KM ($1,363) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)