Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,121KM ($1,690) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)