Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,134KM ($648) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (43 minutes ago)