Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,037KM (COL$3,395,072) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)