Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 784KM (COL$1,404,174) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)