Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,275KM (COL$3,538,329) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)