Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08967 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,679KM (Mex$ 18,719) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)