Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.816 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,627KM ($2,548) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)