Cost of living comparison between Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,663KM ($2,555) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)