Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42638 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 910KM (2,134 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)