Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07145 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,057KM (L 14,796) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)