Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07672 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,752KM (L 35,866) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)