Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,889KM (977,111 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (25 minutes ago)