Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03230 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,254KM (Php38,809) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (41 minutes ago)