Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03280 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,461KM (Php44,531) in Cotabato City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)