Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,333KM (€1,701) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (24 minutes ago)