Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.666 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,493KM (896 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)