Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,508KM ($1,430) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)