Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.663 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,261KM (1,360 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)