Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.722 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,318KM (1,346 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)