Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18450 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,319KM (Bs 34,249) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (37 minutes ago)