Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18247 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,250KM (Bs 34,251) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)