Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18074 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,960KM (Bs 32,974) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)