Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,467KM (€1,259) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)