Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,079KM (€1,061) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)