Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,156KM (€2,631) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (39 minutes ago)