Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,598KM (€1,836) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (38 minutes ago)