Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,593KM (€813) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)