Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,933KM (€2,008) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)