Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,150KM (€1,100) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)