Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,368KM (€698) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)