Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07984 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 382KM (ARS $4,788) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)