Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,455KM (CH$1,026,957) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)