Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,300KM (CH$892,144) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)