Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,931KM (CH$748,719) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)