Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,432KM (CH$1,609,668) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)