Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26288 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,336KM (kr12,688) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)