Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26483 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,889KM (kr22,238) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)