Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26312 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,500KM (kr9,500) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)