Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26345 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,873KM (kr22,291) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (24 minutes ago)