Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,298KM (R$ 7,458) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)