Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43040 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,526KM (R$ 5,868) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (43 minutes ago)