Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01561 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 756KM (48,398 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (31 minutes ago)