Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41950 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,703KM (4,058 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)