Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43153 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,235KM (5,179 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)