Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39423 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,779KM (4,512 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)