Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07960 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,308KM (ARS $16,428) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)