Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04358 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 912KM (ARS $20,924) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)