Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 BAM / GNF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,325KM (22,139,786 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)