Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 BAM / GNF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,301KM (12,257,984 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)