Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 BAM / GNF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,021KM (10,620,172 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)