Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 BAM / GNF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,418KM (22,910,255 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)