Cost of living comparison between Compiegne, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,255KM (€1,660) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (44 minutes ago)