Cost of living in Compiegne, France vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.955 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,821KM (€1,954) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)