Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,385KM (€1,727) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)