Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11804 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,077KM (ARS $17,597) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)