Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04789 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,163KM (ARS $24,275) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)