Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09475 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 822KM (ARS $8,679) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)