Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07027 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,410KM (L 20,064) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (32 minutes ago)