Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06765 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,522KM (L 22,504) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)