Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.687 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,774KM ($1,644) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)