Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,687KM ($2,145) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)