Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,085KM ($2,344) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albany, New York costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)