Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.601 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,827KM ($1,141) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)