Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,394KM ($2,519) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)